Sunday, March 22, 2009

Ok, Lets Explain Who We Are... All 6 Of Us

I am the Joy and the Dawn of the world. I live to find treasures in the sand and sing songs to the spirits of the woods. We all have tales to to tales, stories to give the worls. And I've got a story. Here is where those I've chosen to love me can find out where I am and where I have been, and as long as I'm not a compulsive lier we'll be safe to assume I know who I am and what I am doing where it is I claim I've been. Now, what lies before the land of crushing dreams, where I currently reside, is a long and eventful tale. Born in the City of Trees, my family was ripped and torn apart by my greatest enemy before my memories began to root into place. There I can still see a mighty stallion that I rode upon as it pranced back and forth, and I can see the walls of the great brick dungeons that filled with smoke and fire on many occasions. Nothing else. The fates spirited me off to a new land early in my life. My mother, Queen Ruth, Goddess of the Waning Moon, came to rule in the North, The Land of Plenty. My father, Sir Thomas the Great, King of the Rising Sun, came to rule in the land to the South, The Kingdom of Sand. My brother, Chief Cheyenne, Prince of the Infinite Stars, and myself, Joy, Of the Endless Skies, were brought to live between each kingdom, whisked back and forth like with the seasons and the moons. 

No comments:

Post a Comment